This is what I am

Foodie. Book lover. Travel enthusiast. My travel experiences have been bizarre. Things just happen when you're exploring the world. The following stories are taken from my travel journals over the years. Some have probably happened to you, my fellow reader, others may be more than your imagination can handle. Get ready for a journey around the world.

Monday, October 26, 2009

So you know

Stories, stories, stories. The world is full of them. I'm going to be bold and share some stories from my travel journals over the years. Bear with me, this is going to take a while as I'm gathering and sifting and deciding. This is just a small glimpse into my travel world. I tend to make many remarks on food, literature, history and the culture pertaining to the location i'm writing about. If you disagree with my opinion, feel free to express it. (I've always enjoyed debating opinions of such things) If you enjoyed it, let me know. (We all enjoy a bit of praise, do we not?) I've had some amazing experiences with friends over the years seeing different things. Some of my best memories and laughable moments have happened on the road somewhere. Indulge a little. We all need a good laugh.

Enjoy the travel experience. See you around the globe.

More to come soon...and thanks for reading.

1 comment: